Friday, June 5, 2009

Awful world

I've been working for eleven days.
In these days besides learning something are about what i am study,
others what i had learn is not to trust people more than usually i do.

Nowadays, people are getting worst?
Why is it so?
Don't they feel cheating others is not good?
Nevertheless, they are still the same carry with their behavior to do whatever they like to do.

Other than that,
i found out most of the people are not willing or scare to take responsibility.
Why is it so?
I not really sure about that.
Don't you think i know the answer?
Yes, i think so even i am not so sure.

God bless,
I am feeling tired to face all this people,
may all of this people get far away from me?
I want peace and i like peace too!

May you give me a hand to get me out of the hell?

No comments: