Saturday, June 6, 2009

Someone taken my mind...

I am blogging again.
but my mind is some where else.
I miss my dardar.

He went back to Melaca this morning after i had my breakfast with him and my mum.
I feel so uneasy when he is not by my side.
I can't wait for him to come back.
I think i am really crazy in him.

He is the one i ever love.
He is patient and caring.
No matter how bad temper i am,
he always bear with me.
I am sorry that i do hurt him sometimes.
I feel so guilty after i did hurt him.
I always try my best to take care of him and to love him more than he loves me.

The love that i for him is more than words.
Can you imagine how much i love him?

We both make a promise which that in future generations we want to be couple again.
No matter how many generations pass this promise will not fade-out.

No comments: